The National Space Partnership (NSP) is seeking responses to surveys that will help provide objective insights to markets, space capabilities and proposals to support decision making by Government, industry and academia. A Pilot Phase of the partnership is in operation looking at:
- Development of a Business Case for the National Space Partnership
- Demonstration of the National Space Partnership Model
Using the surveys below, the NSP welcomes your feedback on the relevant documents that have been developed. Apart from the NSP Business Case overview, these documents are currently in draft form. Once we have feedback via the surveys, the documents will be finalised in time for the NSP Pilot engagement event planned for early April 2022.
- NSP Business Case Overview / NSP Business Case Survey
- Space for Green Finance discussion paper / Market Focussed Workstream Survey (select relevant workstream in the dropdown menu)
- Smart Green Cities proposal / Market Focussed Workstream Survey (select relevant workstream in the dropdown menu)
- Intelligent Supply Chains – Strategic case for intervention / Smart Supply Chains Workstream Survey
Please complete the survey(s) most relevant to you and your organisation. The deadline for responses is the 4th March.